YOUNG ESSENCE with LOUISE





When I met Louise, I was thinking about how this young generation is confident, fearless, smart and conscious about what is going on around them.  Louise is a beautiful and smart young lady that I can call now my friend. She is the perfect representation of this generation for me, that is why I wanted to capture her essence. I wanted the shoot to be fun and spontaneous, so I invited her for a BALADE next the Canal Saint-Martin. It was sunny that day and the weather was great. I hope you enjoy the photos. 






Photographer x Artistic Direction : Hafsoi Chihabidine 
Model and Make up : Louise 
Assistant and friend : Rose Brunache
Location : Canal Saint-Martin, Paris

Stay tuned for PART II...


Follow us on IG : @architectbehavior

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig